Top Ten Tuesday is a fun weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish where we can all share lists.
And they are never escaping (insert evil cackle).
Unless the people at the library are banging at my door with pitchforks and torches.
Half of these books have been featured in my recent book haul but I’ve received some new ones since then.
1. The Beginning of Never by O.E. Boroni
I received this out of request and the author very kindly sent me an e-copy. It’s a bit of a slow read and I’m wondering if there’s an explanation for the vast amount of coincidental meetings between the protagonist and the love interest besides STALKER.
2. Are You Still There by Sarah Lynn Scheerger
A YA thriller with a bomber in a high school who is still at large after the bomb has been removed. Thank you to Netgalley who sent me this.
3. Archivist Wasp by Nicole Kornher-Stace
A ghost-hunter. A ghost-hunter. How do you hunt ghosts?
4. Magonia by Maria Dahvana Headley
This looks to be a fantastic read but I was surprised to see how short it looked.
5. The Beginning of Everything by Robyn Schneider
Mixed reviews about this book. Guess I’ll have to see for myself.
6. Extraordinary Means by Robyn Schneider
Again, some mixed reviews but that premise sounds interesting.
7. The Darkest Part of the Forest by Holly Black
I like the sister-brother dynamic but I’m still at the stage where there is a lot of mystery but not much is going on even though I’m around 35% in.
8. Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins
Review to come! With all the fluff of marshmallow and the cheesiness of a grilled cheese sandwich filled with macaroni and cheese.
9. A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas
I haven’t been converted into an SJM fan yet (still haven’t finish ToG series). Maybe this book will do it for me.
10. The Wrath & the Dawn by Renée Ahdieh
What books have you lugged into your home?